In 2016 an Executive Director of an agency using an old CAVU (AKA: Tyler, MIcroPact, Iron Data) system reached out to us and asked if we could help them improve their operations.
Their system had gotten stale, and they wanted something new that was user friendly and could provide better automation.
As our staff had been involved with developing one of the most successful licensing systems in the 2000s, we decided to develop an entirely new system that included a user-friendly interface normally found on smartphones and tablets.
The rest is history and now ARLS easily provides the best Customer & Staff experience and performance of any State Government licensing system available today
ARL Systems uses a consulting type approach. Our process is to spend time understanding your business, injecting knowledge and best practices experience into the mix, and helping your management decide which direction and decisions would be best for your organization. When our solutions are not the best fit, we can help you engage other solution providers and manage the project on your behalf. This will ensure you receive the best solution.
Our teams have won dozens of accolades from customers, and we gained a reputation of 100% customer satisfaction and project success. There simply is no comparison.
Today we help organizations like yours with over 40 years of business and technology experience. You will be able to make a real, profitable difference for your customers with new technology and advanced business processes.
What's Hot !
- Business automation and communications concepts (cell, text, web, twitter, etc.) have progressed so much, it's not if you are going to use them, it's when.
- Mobile Anytime, Anywhere . We have entered a 'here and now' era. People expect to pick up their iPad, Smartphone, etc., and get instantaneous access to the information they desire.
- Use of e-Alerts . As a customer' orders, application submission, etc. status changes they are immediately notified so they can take action. Do you provide this to your customers?
Electronic Promotions. Do you have the ability to promote specials, mailings, and other information over e-mail, Twitter and other social media? Integrate their use into your sales contact system.
- 24/7 Online Access. Eliminate wasted time by self-empowered customers who get their information in an instant--anytime, anywhere. In turn, your staff can focus on growing your business.
- Cloud and SaaS Capabilities. Our systems are designed to operate locally or in a hosted cloud environment to give your company the flexibility to further reduce labor costs.
- Integrated Enterprise Solutions tie every thing together. When changes to customer information is made, the change shows up everywhere. Customer issues and actions in one department are immediately visible to others.
- Automated Workflow Processes . Used to speed workflow processing and complete the business transaction faster with less labor, while preventing things from slipping thru the cracks.
Document Imaging / Management .
This is an electronic file cabinet for the system. It makes documents electronically available 24/7 and without the need for paper folders or filing cabinets.
Contact Pictures / Photo ID .
Portrait photos can be used to help personalize communications and promote better staff interaction with clients